21 January 2021 1:30 - 2:30 pm EST
Focus on Class Awards
This webinar focuses on the Class Award format, with the aim to provide RAD teachers with guidance regarding how to prepare and present their students for this type of assessment.
By looking at what a Class Award is, what work is presented, and how marks are awarded, teachers will also gain a better understanding of when a Class Award might be an appropriate option for their students. A question and answer session will complete this webinar.
The aim of this webinar:
- Improve knowledge and understanding of the Class Awards assessment format with a particular focus on the assessment mode, content, marking criteria and general guidance regarding the role of the teacher when delivering a Class Award.
The learning outcomes of this webinar are:
- Have an increased understanding of the Class Award assessment format, content and marking criteria
- Have an increased understanding regarding the role of the teacher in delivering a Class Award.
This activity is worth 1 hour of Time-Valued CPD.Book Now
|1:30 - 2:30 pm EST||1 hour||$20: Teaching Members, including those enrolled on the CBTS programme |
$30: Teaching Non-Members
Who can attend?
- Teachers, including those enrolled on the CBTS programme.
- A basic understanding of the RAD syllabus Pre-Primary in Dance – Grade 5 is recommended in preparation for the webinar.
How to apply
Only those who have purchased tickets via Eventbrite AND have registered through Zoom will be able to access the webinar. Once you have registered for the webinar, you will receive access to the live version as well as the recording which will be sent out post webinar.
Note: All participants must register individually.