22 November 2020 3:00 - 4:00 pm EST
Goal Setting for Mind, Body and Dance
Students and Teachers will learn how to break down goals into realistic steps; building a roadmap to ensure success, and boost confidence.
“My Dance Goal Worksheets”, designed by Dr. Blessyl Buan, will be provided in advance to guide students and dance educators through short, mid, and long term goals and affirmations.
The aims of this webinar are to:
- Identify specific goals on how to feel in the body
- Identify specific goals on how to feel in the mind
- Identify specific professional or dance skill goals
- Implement a habit to return to the journaling of the goals in the worksheets to build on progress towards achievement
The learning outcomes of this webinar are:
- Attendees will be able to value the importance of goal setting
- Attendees will be able to take ownership of their goals and move
- towards a leadership role in their self-development
- Attendees will be able to reduce feelings of overwhelm through the habit of writing down goals and steps
- Goals will be achieved as steps are updated and re-assessed throughout the year
- Improved communication between dance teacher and student
This activity is worth 1 hour of Time-Valued CPD.Book Now
|3:00 - 4:00 pm EST||1 hour||$20: Teaching Members, including those enrolled on the CBTS programme |
$30: Teaching Non-Members
|20 November 2020 12:00am|
Who can attend?
- Teachers, including those enrolled on the CBTS programme.
- Students are also welcome to join.
How to apply
Only those who have purchased tickets via Eventbrite AND have registered through Zoom will be able to access the webinar. Once you have registered for the webinar, you will receive access to the live version as well as the recording which will be sent out post webinar.
Note: All participants must register individually.