12 July 2022 1 - 5 pm (EDT)
Grade 5 Revision Syllabus Course (Virtual)
A half-day live-streamed course in which participating teachers will be able to review and build on their existing knowledge and understanding of the Grade 5 syllabus exercises. This course is recommended for those who have completed the Introduction to Grades 4-5 Teachers’ Course and want to revisit key aspects.
- Provide an overview of syllabus exercises allowing teachers to refresh and expand their existing knowledge in relation to the syllabus content.
- Exemplify the required movements as notated in The Foundations of Classical Ballet Technique book.
- Clarify the process, methodology, music and development of the vocabulary and choreography found in the syllabus.
- Provide an opportunity for teachers to understand the Mark scheme and how these apply to the preparation of students for assessment: Examinations, Class Awards and Solo Performance Awards where appropriate.
By the end of the course participants will have in depth knowledge and understanding of:
- The development of the vocabulary, choreography and music found in the syllabus.
- The vocabulary used in Grade 5 in relation to the The Foundations of Classical Ballet Technique book
- The methodology and processes of teaching Grade 5
- The Mark scheme and how it applies to the preparation of students for assessment: Examinations, Class Awards and Solo Performance Awards
4 hours Time-Valued
|1 - 5 pm (EDT)||4 hours||RAD Member: $85 |
Who can attend?
Teachers, and those enrolled on the CBTS programme.