23 January 2022 - 23 June 2022 1:00 - 3:00 pm ET
Healthy Dance Practice Certificate Webinar Series
The Safe in Dance International (SiDI) Healthy Dance Practice Certificate (HDPC) is designed for those teaching or leading dancers in any setting and in any style. This series of webinars presents Core Principles (CP) 6 through 10 of the Certificate (Note: CP 1 – 5 were offered in 2021). The webinars are designed to improve your understanding of the inter-related factors that contribute to and enhance healthy dance practice and support the physical and mental wellbeing of participants. Those who choose to pursue the HDPC certificate will be referred to the course tutor to liaise with Safe in Dance International. An additional fee to SiDI is required to pursue certification, which will be co-ordinated between the participant, course tutor, and Safe in Dance International.
- Computer or mobile device with internet connection
- The webinars will be presented via Zoom
- The webinars will be recorded. The recording will be made available to all registrants
- 2 hours Time-Valued CPD per webinar
- Hours awarded regardless if you attend live or view the recording
|1:00 - 3:00 pm ET||2 hours (each webinar)||$35*: Teaching Members, |
including those enrolled on the CBTS programme
$45*: Teaching Non-Members
*per webinar, and includes digital resources
Who can attend?
- Teachers, including those enrolled on the CBTS programme.
How to apply
For a complete summary of each webinar in the this series, please click the red Book Now button for more information as well as to register.
Note: All interested participants must register individually.