18 February 2022 - 4 March 2022 1:30 - 3:30 pm ET
Insights into Inclusive Dance - Parts 1, 2 and 3
This three-part practical and theoretical webinar will provide the skills and tools essential for producing inclusive dance practices and fostering an understanding of how to interact in a dance learning environment with children and youth groups with intellectual and developmental disorders.
Insights into Inclusive Dance will take place on:
- February 18, 2022 – Part 1
- February 25, 2022 – Part 2
- March 4, 2022 – Part 3
Tutor: Irma Becker
- 2 hours Time-Valued CPD per webinar
- Hours awarded regardless if you attend live, or view the recording
|1:30 - 3:30 pm ET||2 hours (each webinar)||$90: Teaching Members, |
including those enrolled on the CBTS programme
$120: Teaching Non-Members
Who can attend?
- Teachers, including those enrolled on the CBTS programme.
How to apply
For a complete summary of this webinar series, please click the red Book Now button for more information as well as to register.
Note: All interested participants must register individually.