16 September 2021 1:30 - 3:30 pm EDT
Motivation and Passion in the Dancer
This webinar will focus on the nature and types of motivation and passion, and their role as fundamental ingredients in prime dance training.
This webinar is mainly based on a reflexive approach aimed at better understanding the nature and types of motivation and passion, their role as fundamental ingredients in prime dance training, and the multiple factors that may affect your students’ drive to dance. Participants will learn to teach their students how to identify loss of motivation, how to enhance their motivation, and how to incorporate these principles into their own pedagogy.
- Learn about the nature and the types of motivation, and its vital role in dance training and performance.
- Identify the two types of passion and their clinical manifestations.
- Gain knowledge about factors that enhance and inhibit dancer motivation.
- Reflect on your personal motivation in dance and dance teaching.
- Have a better understanding of the nature and types of motivation.
- Have better knowledge on the link between motivation and prime dance.
- Be able to distinguish between harmonious and obsessive passion.
- Be able to teach your students how to identify signs of motivation loss and how to enhance their motivation to dance.
- Be able to incorporate pedagogy skills in order to nourish students’ motivation to dance and your own motivation to teach.
This activity is worth 2 hours of Time-Valued CPD.Book Now
|1:30 - 3:30 pm EDT||2 hours||$30: Teaching Members, including those enrolled on the CBTS programme |
$40: Teaching Non-Members
Who can attend?
- Teachers, including those enrolled on the CBTS programme.
How to apply
Only those who have purchased tickets via Eventbrite AND have registered through Zoom will be able to access the webinar. Once you have registered for the webinar, you will receive access to the live version as well as the recording which will be sent out post webinar.
Note: All participants must register individually.