15 March 2020 9 am - 4 pm
Silver Swans Licensee Workshop
What will the Silver Swans Licensee Workshop consist of?
This workshop will introduce experienced ballet teachers to Silver Swans®, with a focus on devising and delivering safe and inclusive ballet classes for older learners, and strategies which engage students with diverse experiences and abilities. The workshop aims to provide practical experience of effective ballet teaching strategies for a group of mixed ability older learners. On completion, you will have:
- an understanding of Silver Swans and the responsibilities and expectations of license holders,
- an awareness of a range of ballet teaching strategies and the benefits of these strategies in relation to the Silver Swans,
- a greater understanding of how to safely modify and deliver ballet repertoire for older learners, and
- a knowledge and understanding of appropriate progression, differentiation and integration considerations for adults of mixed ability.
Benefits of the license
Following successful completion of the training session, you will become a Silver Swans Licensee.
This entitles you to:
- deliver Silver Swans branded ballet classes,
- use the Silver Swans Licensee logo,
- have access to the marketing toolkit with resources to help you promote your classes,
- have your contact details listed on our global map, and
- buy Silver Swans dancewear at a discount.
|9 am - 4 pm||$200|
Who can attend?
For this session, only RAD Registered Teachers may register; however, there will be opportunities for other RAD members and non-members to participate in the near future.