Become an RAD Member Plus
For those from RAD Intermediate Foundation progress further with an RAD Member Plus membership.
RAD Member Plus Reduced Rate
The reduced rate is available to:
- RAD Member Plus under the age of 18
- RAD Member Plus in full-time education (proof required)
- RAD Member Plus over the age of 65 (proof required)
- RAD Member Plus not currently working
Full Member Benefits
Attend and vote at the Annual General Meeting (AGM)* and become an Associate of the RAD (ARAD).* Get access to scholarships, awards and competitions such as the Genée.
Save with member pricing in the RAD Canada Shop, plus get substantial discounts on Vocational Graded Exam fees, from Advanced Foundation upwards.
Online and Print
Access to exclusive content in the Members’ Area, monthly e-newsletters straight to your inbox and access to both our global and domestic online job boards. Welcome pack and membership card, Dance Gazette magazine and Focus on Exams magazine delivered to your door.
Priority booking on select international events, enter member-only competitions, and access to RAD Canada's health and dental insurance plan.
You must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have passed one of the following: RAD Intermediate Foundation, Intermediate, Advanced Foundation, RAD Advanced 1 or Advanced 2
- Hold a Student Teaching Certificate (STC)
- Be enrolled on any RAD certificate, diploma, degree or masters programme
- Be a graduate of any RAD certificate, diploma or degree programme
- Hold the Award of Intermediate Level Certificate in Benesh Movement Notation, its equivalent or higher
- Hold a CBMN (Certificate in Benesh Movement Notation)
- Hold a Diplôme supérieur (2nd year certificate) in BMN awarded by the Paris Conservatoire
All RAD Members must adhere to the Code of Conduct.