Teacher Information

Guidance for teachers on entering students for RAD exams.

For a teacher to enter candidates for RAD exams they must:

  • be a current teacher registered with the RAD
  • have registered the school and the candidates they wish to enter.

The following guidance should also be read – The role of the registered teacher in examinations

Entry forms can be submitted by another individual (e.g. the school principal), but there must be an RAD Registered Teacher listed on the entry form who is employed or contracted by the school.

In Canada, exams are organized by Provincial Exam Planners at the national office in Toronto.

New Teachers

If you are a new teacher, or are new to a particular area, we recommend that you contact the RAD Canada office to introduce yourself and to ensure that you are added to the mailing list.

See registration and how to enter candidates for your next steps.