Entry forms, registration, enquiry and study choice forms.
AEC and RAV
- AEC & RAV Online Entry Form Note: This is a new portal and previous login information will not work. Please contact your regional exam planner to obtain updated login credentials.
- Studios are required to complete a Memo of Understanding (MOU) in order to enter candidates for exams.
Reasonable Adjustment, Result Enquiry and Special Consideration
- Reasonable Adjustment Form -Canada
- AEC Result Enquiry Application Form – Canada
- RAV Result Enquiry Application Form – Canada
- Special Consideration form
Study Choice Forms
These forms are optional, but can be used by teachers to indicate what dances their candidates have chosen:
- Primary in Dance. Grades 1- 5 examinations
- Grades 1 -5 Solo Performance awards
- Grade 6 – 7 examinations
- Grade 8 examinations
Music Choice Forms
These should be completed and sent to the relevant RAD office for exams in RAVs. Completing the forms correctly will ensure that the appropriate music choices are played: